Thursday 11 October 2012

Real Horrorshow .....

Hey Guys :)




It's finally October and that only means one thing, it’s nearly Halloween, I love doing special effects make up when it comes to Halloween and I usually go for something zombie like or gory (such as last year’s shards of glass in the side of the face look), but this year I've been thinking long and hard about what or who to go as, and I wasn't really feeling the whole gory makeup this year. So from the title of this post and the picture you've probably guessed who I'm going as this year, Alex Delarge from Stanley Kubrick's A clockwork orange.


So I thought over the next month I'd do a few posts on how I'm going to put together my costume and what make up I'll be doing. I thought I would also do a few small posts on easy Halloween make up, such as how to make the best bruises, cuts and grazes along with a few other things.



Becki x


No comments:

Post a Comment