Friday 19 October 2012

GEEK chic ....

Hey Guys :)

Again I thought I'd try something a bit different and do a fashion post, now I will admit I am not the most fashionable person out there and my clothes aren't all crazy and out there, but I mean come on I'm a student I can't afford a new wardrobe every season. But I thought I would share a typical outfit that I would everyday to university.

So today is my busiest day of the week so I wanted something comfy to wear and due to the 9am start I needed something that would look good but wouldn't take much effort. I went for my new geek t-shirt (topshop £18) which is a super comfy oversized t shirt with rolled up sleeves, I also love this bottle green colour but it does come in a dark red and navy and I was torn between the three when choosing which one I wanted. I paired this today with a large brown knitted cardigan from primark as it's super warm and cosy  but I do also like to wear it with black leather jacket.


I wore this t shirt with some plain black leggings which is what I practically live in as they are so comfy these ones are from new look and were around the £12 mark I prefer to spend a bit more on my leggings as I'm not a fan of the see through look and showing the world my underwear. I also wore my trusty calf length boots these are super comfy and warm and they are lined with sheep's wool so they keep your legs super warm and toasty.



When it came to hair and make up this morning I wasn't really up for doing a lot, I had worn my hair wavy the day before and slept with it tied up in a bun on top of my head so I just added some salt spray and curled a few of the front pieces. Then for make-up I wanted to keep it pretty simple and light so I just used my black liquid liner to do a thin line and short flick I filled in brows with some brown eye-shadow  Then on my lips I put on mac's coral bliss and went over it with luster glass in love nectar  Then just finished it all off with some highlighter on my cheek.


And finally before leaving the flat I put on a few sprays of DKNY's golden delicious and sprayed over my hair lightly with some hair spray to keep the wave and curls in throughout the day.

Becki x



No comments:

Post a Comment