Sunday 21 October 2012

Ombre hair care

Hey guys :)

So last week I decided to take the plunge and ombre my hair. There a few products that I have started to use to keep my hair looking healthy. These aren't just for people with ombre hair they work great for anyone who dyes/bleaches their hair and one is especially great for those who go blonde. Now I don't have a huge amount of hair care products but the ones I do have work really well.



This is a product I used to use all the time when I had blonde hair and now I have been bleaching the ends of my hair I have fallen in love with it all again. It is the Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes shampoo, it is a bright purple ( kind of scary looking) shampoo which actually tones your blonde or lightened hair, and gets rid of any brassy or orange tones in your hair. It lasts a pretty long time as you only need to use it once or twice a week ( do not use it daily) and at around £6 a bottle is pretty well priced. When I'm not using this shampoo I use my herbal essence hello hydration shampoo that I mentioned in a previous post.



The next product is Herbal essences hello hydration deep nourishing intensive mask, after bleaching your hair a deep conditioner is a must, your hair will be feeling pretty dry from the bleach so a few times a week I like to put a handful of this onto the ends of my hair and leave it for around 5 minuets before washing it out. It really does keep my hair feeling super moisturised and also helps avoid any tangles so I do less damage to my hair when I brush it.



The last product is something to use when out of the shower is a serum that you can use a number of different ways and contains Moroccan oil which is amazing for your hair. The first way is to put in damp hair before brushing it helps to detangle and keeps hair moisturised or you can use it before blow drying, or the other way I use it is to run a small amount through the ends of my hair after styling it this just helps to smooth out my hairs and helps keep it looking shiny.



So you don't have to use these products on ombred hair they are great for anyone who bleaches or highlights their hair or struggles with dry or brittle hair.

Becki x

No comments:

Post a Comment