Monday 8 October 2012

Hello Hydration....

Hey guys :)



I have always been a fan of the herbal essences shampoos and conditioners, but I usually find they don't really do that much for my hair and I just buy them for the smell. But when I moved back into my flat at university I decided to try a Herbal essences shampoo that I hadn't tried before and that was the Hello Hydration moisture and shine with hawaiian coconut and orchid extracts for dry/damaged hair. I have to say I have been really impressed with this so far, number one it smell absolutely gorgeous it has a coconutty smell with a sort of floral undertone and the smell lasts for so long on your hair, and two my hair has never felt this soft and shiny in a long time. I'm a serial hair dyer and which sometimes can leave my hair feeling dry and abit dull, so I have to say I am really glad I came across this and I think this is going to be a permanent feature in my shower from now on. And it seems I'm not the only one who really loves this as both the shampoo and conditioner were voted product of the year 2012.

Becki x

No comments:

Post a Comment