Thursday 25 October 2012

Blog Loving

Hey Guys :) 

Just a super quick post, I recently joined blogloving.com and I love it, if you're like me and love to follow like a million different blogs then you'll know how annoying it is to have to open like 20 different tabs and it's so hard to remeber everyones different blog names. So this site makes it super easy, you click to follow your blog and it lets you know when there is a new post simple as that, so go have a little look around ad explore new blogs. It only takes like 2 mins to join, you just have to put in your email and a password and your away.

My blog is also on there so you could always be super nice and follow me on there. Just type in my URL in the search box http://secretworldofbr.blogspot.co.uk/ or click my little follow button just up there in the side bar.

Becki x


No comments:

Post a Comment