Thursday 25 October 2012

Ready for a bit of the old ultraviolence ?

Hey Guys :)

I thought I'd share with you a few bits I got for my Halloween outfit this year. As I'm a student I tried to make this as cheap as possible, as the actual Clockwork orange costume online was around £40, and I wasn't overly keen on it so I decided to put my own together. So here it is, I'll list everything below the picture and try to remember where I picked everything up from and how much it cost, which might be a little difficult as I didn't buy all this stuff just for this costume some of it I already had in my wardrobe.



White sheer shirt - £10 primark
White vest to wear under shirt - £2 primark
Bowler hat - £5 costume shop
White braces - £5 costume shop
White body skirt - £5.45 Amazon
Black boots - £20 Boohoo.com
Orange lipstick (mexican wave) - £10 topshop
Eyelashes - £6 Boots
Green circle lenses - £15 costume shop

Becki x

1 comment: