Sunday 21 October 2012

Baby you're a firework ....

Hey Guys :)

 I'm off to a firework display tonight and I just share with you what make up I was wearing as I wanted to try out my new orange lipstick and show how you can still make a bold colour like this pretty wearable.




I decided to keep the rest of the make up pretty simple so that the focus would be on my lips. I primed my face with L'oreal lumi magique primer which I love using as it keeps my foundation looking perfect all day and gives a lovely subtle glow I also use this as a highlighter on my cheek bones. I added a thin layer of my  boots 17 foundation and concealed my dark under eye circles and a few blemishes with my collection 2000 concealer. I set it all with my powder and added a bit more colour to my face, then I just lined my eyes with black liner and added a few coats of mascara.



Now for the fun part, the lipstick I'm using is from the Louise Gray collection from Topshop and is in the colour Mexican heatwave (£10) I put on one layer then blotted it with some tissue and added another layer I did this a few times, it just helps to make the colour last longer.





 So that's it, this is such a simple and easy look but can really brighten up a simple makeup look and really brings attention your lips.

Becki x


No comments:

Post a Comment