Saturday 16 February 2013

Easy liquid liner

Hey guys :)

Liquid liner with a small flick, is probably one of the most popular makeup looks these days, how ever it is also the look that causes people the most trouble, so I thought I would do a quick little step by step to how i get my winged eye liner.

My two favourite liquid liners to use are the l'oreal super liner or Barry M's new felt tip eyeliner. I usually do my liquid liner in black, but I do own a bright blue and purple which I love to use just to add a little colour.

The first thing i do is draw a line, which starts at the corner of my eye this is going to be the bottom of you wing, so you can make this as long or short as you want, or at a higher or lower angle, it's what ever you prefer.


Next you are going to draw a diagonal line joining the end of your first line to the lash line. You will have something that looks like a little triangle.


Now fill in your little triangle make sure you do this nice and neat and don't miss any little spots, you want this to be a nice solid neat wing.


 All that is left to do is to line the rest of your lash line and again you can do this as thick or as thin as you like it completely your choice, I like to start at the inner corner and make it alot thinner there and get a little thicker as  I get to the wing.

 And your winged liner is done, pop on a little mascara and you are good to go, even though these steps are pretty easy you might still need a little practice to get it as neat as you like, but before long you will be doing this super fast without even thinking about it.


Becki x

1 comment:

  1. great how-to... I'm absolutely horrid with liquid liner so I'm glad you posted this :)

    ReplyDelete