Sunday 6 January 2013

Charles Worthington melting balm

Hey Guys :)

So it's been a while, but I just hadn't really felt like posting much over Christmas while I was back home, but I'm back at uni now and its exam time so doing these posts is a nice little break away from the revision.

This is going to be a pretty short post, and its a first impressions review of something that I have read a little about on a few blogs and thought I would give it a go. And its the Charles Worthington Intense Rescue Melting Balm. It's from their new range of Salon At Home Secrets collection. This balm contains 7 exotic oils and butters, which they say are packed with lipids and proteins which are similar to those found in our hair, so that's why they claim it to be so good.

Ok so I'm super into intensive treatments for my hair, as I love to dye it and use bleach on it and a lot of heat, so it's nice to give my hair a little treat every now and again to keep it looking its best, but I have to say I was pretty intrigued by this product as I haven't really seen anything like it before. Just like the name says, when you open the pot it is like a really firm lip balm texture, but once you scoop some out and warm it between your hands, it turns into the most beautiful silky feeling oil. Then you just run through the end of your hair ( avoiding the roots it just makes them a greasy mess) comb it through, I like to use my tangle teezer to do this, then let it sit on your hair for about 20 minuets or longer if you like, then you simply go and wash your hair like you would normally do.




I have only used this product twice and I am in love with it already, my hair feels so soft and smooth, and look healthy and shiny, and it is also claims that it decreases breakage, so I will have to do another post when I have used this product for a little to see if that is true.

I would advise going to boots asap, if you have dry, damaged, over styled or bleached hair as this product is a little pricey at £16.99 but is on offer for £11.33 so you are getting a pretty good deal and I promise you, you will love this product and love what it does to your hair.

Becki x

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this post, I have been using Charles Worthington's Hair Healer Leave-In Conditioner and its really helping my hair. Definitely want to give this melting balm a try!

    Catherine xoxo

    CandyxCosmetics.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete