Saturday 11 May 2013

OOTD grey and gold ...

Hey guys

So I've been racking my brain on some posts to do recently, and I thought I'd do a few outfit of the days for you.

The other day I was just going up to university and doing work in the library, so this outfit is a lot to do with comfort. I'll add a list at the end of where I got everything from and how much it cost.

I'm wearing this thin grey jumper with three quarter sleeves and is longer at the back then the front ( perfect for when your wearing leggings), then as usual I have on my black leggings. Over the top I'm wearing my black leather jacket this time with the fur collar left on.


 For shoes i'm wearing my white converse.


For accessories for my bag, I'm using my rose gold Ted Baker bag, also in rose gold I have my Michael  Kors watch , this long cross necklace. I have on my initial midi ring and a plain gold thumb ring, and finally round my ankle i have a blue bead anklet.



 Hair and makeup I wanted to keep pretty simple,I just have my hair scraped back into a high pony tail. I don't have any foundation on today just concealer under the eyes and some bronzer to give me a little colour. I kept the eyes pretty simple and just packed on some of MAC's sumptuous olive and added a tiny bit of mulch into the crease the blend it out, then I did my usual thing of piling on as much mascara as I could I know its not to everyone's taste but I like it, I finished off the look with my Korres lipbutter in Quince  and a quick spray of the Victoria's secret body spray in Hello Darling.





Left- Sumptuous olive , right Mulch



Grey jumper - Primark £8
Leggings - Newlook 2 pairs for £11.99
Black leather jacket- New look £35
White converse- Schuch £43
Ted baker rose gold bag £139
Michael Kors rose gold watch-£229
Rose gold cross - Miss selfridge £10
Midi ring - Dorothy perkins £4
Thumb ring - Topshop ( came as big multi pack) £10.99
Anklet - Thai land
Mac eye shadows - £14
Mascara - Maybeline the falsies £7.99
Korres lip butter - Feel unique £8
Victoria secret spray - SIngapore duty free 19 singapore dollars

Becki x



No comments:

Post a Comment