Thursday 3 April 2014

Natural but glamorous eyes ...

Hey Guys :)

Today's eye look, is using all very natural neutral colours yet this look is still slightly glamorous, it can be used with out the lashes in the day (or with lashes in the day time if your like me) and can easily be transformed into a night look by adding some fake lashes and a bolder lip colour. 


For this look I used my Maybeline fit me foundation, and covered up any imperfections with my benefit concealer, I also lightly contoured my cheek bones and added a bronze highlight to the cheek bones. 


 As usual I primed my eyes using urban decays primer potion, I then took this very nude eye shadow which is probably only a shade or so darker then my skin colour, I took this on a fluffy brush and blended it onto my crease and up towards the brow bone, this is the transition colour so don't worry about this being neat.



Next I took naked from the original Naked palette from Urban Decay, and blended this into the out edge of the crease and the out part of the eyelid. There shouldn't look like there is a lot on the eye so far.




 I took a smaller brush and took the colour Buck from the same palette and used this to darken up the crease and out V of the eye




 I then took a very shimmery champagne colour from my Sleek Au natural palette, which is actually looking a lot darker then it actually is the picture below, you want to pack this colour onto the lid where you haven't put any of the brown colours so far. Then taking a small pencil brush take the colour Buck again and blend this into the lower lash line and highlight the inner corner with that same champagne colour, I also lined my water line with a nude eye liner this opens up the eye like a white eyeliner but looks more natural.







 Again I'm using another pair of lashes by Millie Mackintosh, these ones are the Shoreditch lashes, which are very long and whispy and work really well with these kinds of looks, if you didn't want to add lashes this look also looks just as good with a couple of coats of mascara.


 Lastly fill in those brows and don't forget to highlight underneath them this really opens up the eye area and makes the look complete.



And that is the look complete, because this is a very neutral eye pretty much any lip colour works with this look, but seen as we are coming into spring I really love this look with a coral lip colour. But for the evening this look is stunning with a dark red lip.




Becki x

No comments:

Post a Comment